- Full Time
About the role:
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and dynamic organisation. Reporting to the Digital Operations Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the services that we deliver to our system users and delivering ongoing change management. We have some exciting projects in the pipeline, and you will play a vital role in their success.
- Manage our mission-critical infrastructure and service solutions (servers, networking, MDM, etc…) to ensure availability, security, and compliance.
- Administration of our M365 environment
- Proactively monitor systems and services, applying remedial actions and intervention where needed.
- Patch and App Management
- Follow established procedures to monitor and maintain infrastructure and end-user devices, providing remedial action and patching.
- Develop and improve on of suitable procedures for IT management.
- Identify, recommend, and implement changes to IT infrastructure, with particular reference to cyber security, accountability and resilience.
- Work with the Digital Operations Manager and support agencies to minimise or eliminate risk and points of failure.
- Lead on the implementation, management, and procedure creation for new IT systems.
- Provide advice and guidance on cyber security, data protection, and technology use to colleagues.
- Provide training and assistance to the Digital Operations Apprentice.
- Provide ad-hoc IT support to company VIPs, and work with IT Support agencies to resolve issues.
- Deputise for the Digital Operations Manager during leave/absence.
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.co.uk.