- Full Time
Reporting to the Digital Operations Manager, you will work in partnership with colleagues and third parties to adopt best practice and innovate our use of digital systems to increase productivity, efficiency, and resilience. You will be a point of contact for IT Support, acting as liaison between the team and our external support agencies. You will also help to ensure the ongoing security and maintenance of our IT systems and infrastructure.
- Assisting with the implementation, management, and procedure creation for new digital systems.
- Assist in the creation and delivery of training on new and existing systems, and on digital best practice.
- Work with the Digital Operations Manager and our Support Agencies to minimise our risks.
- Identify, recommend, and implement changes to our IT infrastructure.
- Follow established procedures to monitor and maintain infrastructure and end-user devices.
- Provide advice and guidance on cyber security, data protection, and technology use.
More information on this role, including details on how to apply, can be found on the job posting on the National Apprenticeship Service website.
All applications for this role must be submitted via the National Apprenticeship Service website.
To apply for this job please visit www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk.