- Full Time
e-therapeutics is a cutting-edge bioscience company with an innovative proprietary computational platform designed to empower drug discovery. We leverage state of the art knowledge and big ‘omics data and the latest advances in network biology, artificial intelligence and biomedicine to gain actionable insights that will enable the discovery of a new generation of personalised medicines.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented and dynamic individual to lead competitive intelligence (CI) activities in the computational biology field, help us navigate the landscape and effectively position our company, technologies and future pipeline. The successful candidate will report to our CBO and support business development efforts, an area of focus for e-therapeutics.
This is an exciting, high-growth opportunity with extensive exposure to highly strategic matters.
- Map industry activity to inform BD outreach and investor relations
- Assess commercial opportunity in therapeutic areas and indications of interest
- Carry out financial and market analyses
- Perform landscape and other deep dive analyses to inform pipeline strategy
- Support other corporate activities, including marketing and investor relations, by providing competitive insights
- Contribute to raising the company’s profile
- Manage CI (and other) vendors as required
- Lead the computational biology competitive intelligence function, utilising a deep understanding of avenues for data collation via secondary sources
- Act as insights hub for the entire company, supporting functions as needed
- Experience in similar roles in the biopharma industry and/or specialist investment firms
- Business acumen and the ability to carry out valuation analyses (including NPV)
- Familiar with biopharmaceutical standards and the drug development process, with an ability to interpret clinical and pre-clinical data from a competitive perspective
- An interest in drug discovery and the computational space
- Not afraid of taking on new challenges with little direction
- Ability to deliver quality work under pressure to meet tight timelines
- Keen to contribute beyond job description
- Team player and able to build strong functional relationships internally
- Creative problem solver
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.