Registered name: e-therapeutics plc
Country of incorporation: England and Wales
Main country of operation: UK
Company number: 04304473
Registered office: 17 Blenheim Office Park, Long Hanborough Oxfordshire, OX29 8LN
e-Therapeutics is listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange (AIM), with ticker symbol ETX.
The Company has not applied or agreed to have any of its securities (including its AIM securities) admitted to or traded on any other exchanges or trading platforms.
Securities in issue
Number of AIM securities in issue: 268,689,878 ordinary shares of 0.1p
Percentage of AIM securities not in public hands: 71.89%
Index: FTSE AIM All Share
Sector: Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Company’s shares.
Last updated: 4 January 2019.
- Invesco Ltd – 84,524,060 (31.46%)
- Richard Griffiths and controlled undertakings – 56,767,667 (21.13%)
- Woodford Asset Management LLP – 46,807,479 (17.42%)
- Lombard Odier Asset Management – 21,394,589 (7.96%)
- Octopus Investments Ltd – 11,097,658 (4.13%)
Last updated: 4 January 2019